Facebook is a popular social media marketing platform for brands. So much so that over 200 million businesses have a Facebook account. You are one of those 200 million, and you have significant competition in hand.
If you fail to create and publish posts that keep your audience engaged and intrigued, they will spend no time bouncing away from your profile into competitors’.
At first, sharing content and engaging with an audience on social media networks may have appeared simple. However, as your brand grows, coming up with new, creative post ideas every day may have gotten a bit difficult.
At Digital Googly, a digital marketing company in New Jersey, we have been handling social media for many clients for years now. We have created hundreds of creative, engaging posts for them.
Want to know how we keep our creativity up day in and day out? This blog will give you some tips and ideas to create engaging posts for Facebook.
Let’s get going.
Tips to Create Engaging Posts for Facebook
- Create Facebook-specific content: Tailor your Facebook posts according to your audience’s mindsets and analytical insights on the Facebook platform. This will increase your chances of being engaging.
- Provide value: Your Facebook page should not be a catalog of goods and services. It should motivate, educate, entertain, and assist your audience somehow. Providing value will help you achieve various objectives, including raising brand awareness, growing a community, and increasing customer loyalty.
- Vary your Facebook post formats: Changing up what you’re posting about and how you’re posting is a social media marketing best practice. Make the most of Facebook’s versatility by publishing a variety of things, such as:
- Videos (It remains the most effective digital marketing tool.)
- Images with captions
- Animated clips and gifs
- Polls and questionnaires
- Q&A or interviews
- Prioritize visuals: Studies show that over 60% of the world’s population are visual learners, as our brain processes images 60,000 times faster than text. Hence, it would be best to make your FB posts visually appealing and consistent with your visual brand identity, says the SMM expert of our social media marketing agency in New Jersey. You can start small by using stock photography platforms to find relevant photos or videos for your posts and even cover pictures.
Engagement Post Ideas for Facebook
Engagement posts are those that are developed specifically for engagement. Here are some ideas to get your creativity up and running –
Whether you work in technology, fashion, or any other industry, Facebook polls are a great way to interact with your Facebook followers and make decisions. For example, suppose you can’t decide what colors to use for your packaging or what topic to cover next on your blog. In that case, you can create a poll and ask your subscribers to help you decide (cool trick, right.)
- Which is it, this or that?
- Would you rather…
- What would you like to see more of?
- Which of these is your favorite?
- Which topic would you like to see covered in the next blog post?
Playing guessing games with your audience is another great way to engage. You can use it to prepare for an upcoming launch and warm up your community ahead of time. You can also use this format to keep your brand in front of your audience by interacting with them.
You can increase engagement even further by rewarding game winners with prizes, offers, or discounts from your brand.
- Guess which item is yours and which one is a more expensive alternative.
- How many are in the picture?
- Guess what the price is.
At Digital Googly, a digital marketing agency in New Jersey, we frequently use guessing game posts for our clients to boost engagement rates. (It’s one of our favorites)
Ask a question
Posts with questions can be yes/no, open-ended, multiple-choice, or even rhetorical. While polls are faster and easier to implement, questions allow your followers to share more about themselves and spark discussions in the post’s comments.
- Share perspective/opinion, then: Do you agree? Or do you disagree?
- Share a favorite, then ask, “What’s yours?”
- What is the best advice you’ve received about [relevant topic]?
- What would be your ONE [option] if you had to pick just ONE?
- Ask for recommendations.
Caption this photo
Audiences are likely to engage with and remain loyal to brands that elicit positive emotions. “Caption this photo” posts can assist you in accomplishing this by allowing your subscribers to come up with funny, witty, or unexpected captions related to your brand or team.
- Funny office photos
- Pets owned by employees
- Pictures of customers taken at your location
- Photos of problems that your product/service solves
There it is. These post ideas will help you rock your social media platform. However, is it all there is to Facebook posts? Of course not.
There are plenty more ideas booming within Digital Googly. As a social media marketing agency in New Jersey, we have been using a variety of ideas for years to grow our clients’ community, spread awareness about their products and services, and increase sales.
Want to take a step further and stand above your competitors? Our creative content creators and social media strategists will be happy to help you out. Just visit https://www.digitalgooglyus.com/contact-us/ and drop us a line. We’ll take care of the rest.