It’s nearly impossible to grow a business these days without having a strong online presence, but it’s evident that not every mom-and-pop shop needs a staffing service. As a result, many web developers specialize in working on a contract-by-contract basis, and there are a variety of web design and development outsourcing choices.
It’s important to complete your homework before making any business decisions. If you know of any local small businesses or agencies that have fantastic websites, then contact them and ask who they used for designing their site. Make a pricing comparison. Finally, if you’re outsourcing to an unknown web design company in India, study reviews on the internet and look at examples of previous work.
What is outsourcing?
While the term “outsourcing” conjures up thoughts of customer support in far-flung locations, this is a very limited and obsolete concept of what outsourcing entails. In short, outsourcing is the practice of contracting out any work (one-time or recurring) on your company’s to-do list. This contract can be with an agency or a service, and it can involve a global collaboration or one with someone in your area. Rather of being paid on a recurrent salary basis, the party will be paid an agreed sum for the individual activity that is completed.
Why should you outsource web design to India?
There are numerous benefits of hiring web designing experts from India, which is why businesses of all sizes and sectors use it to maintain and scale their operations. For example, outsourcing:
- Is an excellent way for small businesses and entrepreneurs to scale their operations because it requires fewer resources than recruiting a new employee (or employees).
- Allows entrepreneurs and teams to focus on their core competencies rather than wasting time and money finding out and mastering new systems and abilities.
- Allows you to take use of the knowledge of professionals in all aspects of setting up and running your agency.
- It improves the quality and value of your setup and services.
- Allows you to make the most of opportunities that you might not have been able to take advantage of on your own.
How to maintain quality control when you are outsourcing to India?
Outsourcing control can be intimidating, especially if you’re used to handling every part of your organization yourself. However, if you set up the proper quality control procedures, you can be rest assured that the work you receive matches your high standards. The following are three things to think about:
- Who is responsible for your work?
When it comes to outsourcing, you have two options: hire a freelancer or use a service. While there are clearly good people out there, the price and quality ranges are wide with freelancers, and the process is more unpredictable and dangerous in general. When you work with a dedicated web design service provider in India like Digital Googly US, you’re dealing with an organization with a clear hierarchy of responsibilities. In addition, services and agencies have access to a bigger pool of talent and resources to finish your project.
- What are your goals and objectives?
One of the most crucial aspects of having a good outsourcing experience is setting expectations. Make sure you include the following in your expectations:
- Communication: How frequently do you want to be updated? With whom will they be communicating?
- Timeline: How long will it take? How much leeway do you have?
- Depth of work: What are your expectations for the outcome? How many pages/words/designs do you anticipate?
- Resources: What are you willing to offer to assist in the completion of the project? In most cases, the freelancer will not ask for anything from you, but in some cases, you may have resources that may assist them in doing the project faster and more in accordance with your expectations.
- Design: Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to design. Include visual samples of what you like and don’t like, as well as user experiences you enjoy and those you find clunky, depending on the job you’re having done.
- How do you keep track of your progress?
Make sure you have a defined platform for communicating with the agency you are outsourcing your web design projects. If your team communicates using Slack or another platform, add the person to your channels. Make sure you’re both signed up for Gmail, Google Hangouts, and chat if you connect via these methods. It’s also a good idea to break down your project into smaller chunks that you can check in on and set mutual deadlines.
The Bottom Line
There are lots of great alternatives to work with trained specialists who can help you and your clients look amazing while also bringing in more revenue online, says a senior executive of Digital Googly US, a web design outsourcing company in India. And, with the knowledge and tools listed above, you can be confident that you’ll make the greatest decision for you, your company, and your clients.