Email remarketing has been shown to increase conversions by 150%. What makes it so effective? It enables you to approach the right customer at the right moment with the appropriate offer. In other words, email retargeting is one of the best digital marketing strategies you’ll ever get, says Digital Googly US, one of the best email marketing companies in New Jersey. But what’s the big deal? And, more importantly, where do you begin? We are going to help you get started.
Email Retargeting Campaign Uses
Email retargeting can be used in a variety of ways. The following are some of the most popular types:
- Reminding inactive subscribers about your products or services – When someone joins your email list and never connects with you, why not remind them about your services or products?
- Promoting new items to existing customers – This is an excellent strategy to increase sales and leverage your email list. Sales of new products can be kicked off on a strong foot by using previous customer purchasing behavior and purchases.
- Promoting high-value subscribers to offers and discounts – Subscribers who have read your emails but haven’t clicked on any of the links should be targeted. This is a more focused method of promoting your offerings, which will increase conversions.
- Promoting complementary services or products – Do you have any complementary services or products? Why not elevate them both at the same time? This is an almost certain strategy to increase cross-sells and upsells.
- Keeping your readers up to date on your company’s latest news – Send out updates on new product launches, promotions, and discounts to communicate with prospective clients and move them along the sales funnel.
- Using post-transaction remarketing email – This entails sending emails to customers who have already purchased something. Another cross-selling tactic that capitalizes on consumer loyalty and keeps them engaged with the brand is to use coupons, explains a senior professional of an email marketing company in New Jersey.
- Promoting similar products to potential buyers who opt out of checkout process before making payment — You can also send emails to customers who have abandoned their carts, reminding them that their things are still waiting.
Best Practices for Email Retargeting
- Maintain the relevance of your campaigns: All of your retargeting efforts will be useless if you’re targeting the wrong audience. Before you start writing a retargeting email, take the time to figure out who your target audience is.
- Make sure your website is retargeting-ready: Email retargeting should be possible on your website. Before you begin your email retargeting campaign, make sure you have a clear understanding of the client path on the website and that all of your tracking pixels are in place.
- Make your retargeting emails more personalized: Personalization can help you drive more relevant traffic, enhance conversion rates, and lower your cost per acquisition (CPA). The better the email, the more personalized it is. This can be done using the customer’s name, location, purchase history, and other information.
- Incorporate a call to action: The most effective email retargeting campaigns have a compelling call to action that emphasizes client behavior. The campaign’s purpose should be to produce leads rather than simply send out more emails. Make sure your call to action is obvious and that clicking on it will result in a benefit.
- Maintain a simple design: Keep your design minimal and minimize any additional clutter because email retargeting campaigns are designed to fulfill a specific objective. Stick to what works for your business and sector while keeping your campaign’s aims in mind.
- Make use of high-resolution images: High-resolution photos appear more professional and convey the sense that your business is reliable. They also aid in making your retargeting emails stand out and more engaging.
Email retargeting is an excellent approach to increase the effectiveness of your sales and marketing activities. It’s also a great technique for customer retention because they’re more likely to buy if they see products or offers that are relevant to them. However, in order for this type of campaign to be successful, you must be able to send targeted emails to particular clients based on their activity patterns. What’s even better? By observing your marketing analytics, you can easily track your success. Connect with Digital Googly US, one of the best email marketing agencies in New Jersey, to kick start your email remarketing campaign.