Digital Googly US is committed to protecting your online privacy and will not tolerate any breach that causes our visitors to be concerned about their privacy.
This Privacy Statement explains our privacy policies and procedures and how they may impact you as a website user.
These Terms of Service are binding on all Service users, including browsers, vendors, customers and content creators.
Please read the Terms of Service carefully and thoroughly before accessing our website or using our Service.
- Service – “Service” refers to the Service available through our website at https://www.digitalgooglyus.com..
- Personal Data –Personal data is information about a person who can be identified.
- Usage Data –Usage Data is any data generated by the use of our Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies – A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website. It assists us in gathering information so that we can provide you with a more personalized and convenient website.Types of Data Collected
When you visit our site or choose to use our Service, we collect some of your Personal Data.
Here is some of the information we gather: –
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Contact information.
- Company name.
- Web address.
- City, state, province, ZIP/Postal code, and address.
- Your marketing and communication preferences.
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use our collected information to send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other relevant information.
We may also collect information about how you use our Service (“Usage Data”).
IP addresses, browser types, browser versions, the pages of our Service that you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data are included in this Usage Data.
Cookies and Tracking
Cookies are small data files that may or may not contain a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent from our website to your browser and saved on your device.
Other tracking technologies that we use to collect and track information, analyze, develop, and improve our Service include beacons, tags, and scripts.
You can configure your browser to either reject all cookies or notify you when they are received. However, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to use some parts of our Service.
We use the following cookies:
- Session Cookies – Session Cookies aid in the loading of our web pages and improve navigation. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are sent to your browser.
- Preference Cookies – Preference Cookies store information about your preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies – We use security cookies to protect your personal information.
Digital Googly US uses the information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To keep you updated on any changes to our Service.
- To assist customers.
- To improve our Service.
- To track how people use our Service.
- To recognize, avoid, and resolve technical issues.
- To send you news, special offers, and general information about our company or services unless you specify otherwise.
We may transfer your personal information to computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction. Their data protection laws might differ from yours.
If you are based in the United States and chose to send us your information, please be aware that your information, including Personal Data, will be transferred and processed in India.
To protect your personal information, Digital Googly US takes all reasonable precautions.
No personal data will be transferred to an organization or country unless adequate controls are in place to protect your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
If Digital Googly US gets involved in an acquisition, merger, or asset sale, your personal information may be transferred.
We will notify you before transferring your Personal Data.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
In certain circumstances, we may be required by law or in response to valid requests from governmental authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency) to disclose your Personal Data.
We may share your Personal Data to:
- Fulfill a legal requirement.
- Preserve and defend our rights and property.
- Prevent or investigate potential misbehavior involving our Service.
- Protect the personal safety of our Service users or the general public.
We Prioritize Your Safety
Our top priority is your safety. However, remember that no Internet communication or computer storage method is entirely secure.
So, while we use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
We often take the help of third-party companies and individuals to help us provide better Service.
We share your personal information with these third parties to assist them in fulfilling their responsibilities. They are prohibited from leveraging the information for any other purpose.
Third-party Service Providers are used for monitoring and evaluating how our visitors use our Service.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a website traffic measurement and reporting service. Google uses the information we gather to monitor how visitors use our Service. This information is also available to other Google services. Google could use the data to contextualize and personalize its advertising network’s ads.
Additional information about Google’s privacy practices can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Among the third-party vendors are:
- Google Adwords
We do not store or collect your payment card information. That data is sent directly to our third-party payment processors whose Privacy Policies govern how they use your data.
We have no control over and accept no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
Privacy of Children
Children under 18 years of age are not permitted to use our Service.
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent and believe your child has provided us with Personal Data, please get in touch with us.
If we discover that we have received or gathered Personal Data from children without parental consent, we will delete the information from our servers.
Let’s Start Something new
Please fill out the form below & schedule a complimentary consultation